1. Puneet A, Nandhini S, Suma B, Velmurugan N, Effectiveness of four different final irrigation activation techniques on smear layer removal in curved root canals: a sem study. Journal of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2014; Vol. 11, No. 1, p 1-9.
2. Jogikalamt Krithikadatta. Statistics Simplified, Normal Distribution. Journal of Conservative Dentistry, 2014, 14 (17), 96 – 97.
3. Sooriaprkas C, Ballal S, Velmurugan N. Mandibular first molar with a single root and single canal. Case Rep Dent. Feb 2014. Article Id 15984.
4. Jothi Latha S, Velmurugan N, Kavitha M, Pradeep Kumar AR. Radix entomolaris: 2 case reports and clinical guidelines for endodontic management. General Dentistry 2014, 62 (2): e8-e11.
5. Saravanapriyan S, Jothi Latha S, Sandhya R, Velmurugan N. Biodentine versus Mineral Trioxide Aggregate versus Intermediate Restorative Material for Retrograde Root End Filling: An Invitro Study. Journal of Dentistry, Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2014; Vol. 11, No. 2, p 143-149.
6. Nikhita Somalinga Amardeep, Sandhya Raghu, and Velmurugan Natanasabapathy Root Canal Morphology of Permanent Maxillary and Mandibular Canines in Indian Population Using Cone Beam Computed Tomography, Anatomy Research Interanational. Volume 2014, Article ID 731859, 7 pages
7. Vasanth K, Jojo Kottoor, Nandini S, Velmurugan N, Abarajithan M – Palatogingival groove mimicking as a mutilated root fracture in a maxillary lateral incisor : a case report – General Dentistry –May/June/14 – e20-e22.
8. Sekar V, Saravanakarthikeyan B, Suresh N, Velmurugan N. Cyclic fatigue resistance of RaCe and Mtwo rotary files in continuous rotation and reciprocation motion. Journal of Endodontics. 2014 (In Press).
9. Spoorthy E, Velmurugan N, Ballal S, Nandini S. Comparison of irrigant penetration up to working length and into simulated lateral canals using various irrigating techniques. International Endodontic Journal (2013) 46 (9), 815-822.
10. AswinKumar V, Krithikdatta J, Surendran S, Velmurugan N. Effect of reciprocating file motion on microcrack formation in root canals : an SEM study, International Endodontic Journal (2013) Sept, 21: e print.
11. Kotoor J, Velmurugan N. Revascularisation for a necrotic immature permanent lateral incisor: a case report and literature review. International Journal of Pediatric Dentistry.(2013) Vol 23, Issue 4, 310-316.
12. KrithikaDatta J, Fredrick C, Abharajithan M, Kandaswamy D. Remineralisation of occlusal white spot lesion with a combination of 10% CPP-ACP and 0.2% sodium fluoride evaluated using Diagnodent: a pilot study. Oral Health Preventive Dentistry. (2013) 11(2), 191-6.
13. Kotoor J, Albuquerque D, Velmurugan N, Kuruvilla J. Root anatomy and root canal configuration of human permanent premolars: A systematic review. Anatomy Research International. (2013) Article ID: 254250.
14. AswinKumar V, Nandhini S, Velmurugan N. Using a dental operating microscope for endodontic management of a mandibular central incisor with 3 root canals. General Dentistry. (2013) Aug;61(5): 30-32.
15. Roy A, Velmurugan N, Nandini S. Mandibular second molar with a single root and a single canal : case series. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research. (2013) Vol 7, Issue 11: 2637-38.
16. Kotoor J, Velmurugan N, Gopikrishna V, KrithikaDatta J. Effects of multiple root canal usage on the surface topography and fracture of two different Ni-Ti rotary file systems. Indian Journal of Dental Research, 2013, 24 (1), 42-47.
17. Bhardwaj A, Velmurugan N, Sumitha M, Ballal S. Efficacy of passive ultrasonic irrigation with natural irrigants (Morinda citrifolia juice, Aloe Vera, and Propolis) in comparison with 1% sodium hypochlorite for removal of E. faecalis biofilm: An in vitro study. Indian Journal of Dental Research, 2013, 24 (1), 35-41.
18. Krishnamurti A, Velmurugan N, Nandini S. Management of a single rooted maxillary central incisor with 2 canals – A case report. Iranian Endod J 2012; Winter 7(1): 36-39.
19. Kottoor J, Nandini S, Velmurugan N. Maxillary first molar with three buccal roots evaluated with cone-beam computed tomography: A rare case report. General dentistry, Nov/ Dec 2012, e404-e407.
20. Kotoor J, Albuquerque DV, Velmurugan N. A new anatomically based nomenclature for the roots and root canals – Part 1: Maxillary Molars. International Journal of Dentistry, 2012, 1-7. .Article ID 120565.
21. Albuquerque DV, Kotoor J, Velmurugan N. A new anatomically based nomenclature for the roots and root canals- Part 2: Mandibular molars. International Journal of Dentistry 2012.Article ID 120565.
22. Venkateshbabu N, Emmanuel S, Santosh G, Kandaswamy D. Comparison of the canal centering ability of K3, Liberator and EZ Fill Safesiders by using spiral computed tomography. Australian Endodontic Journal, 2012, 38: 55-59.
23. Kotoor J, Albuquerque DV, Velmurugan N, Sumitha M. Four- rooted mandibular first molar with an unusual developmental root fusion line: A case report. Case Reports in Dentistry, 2012, 1 – 4.
24. Kotoor J, Albuquerque D V, Bhardwaj A, Dham S, Velmurugan N. Endodontic management of a hypertaurodontic maxillary first molar – A case report with a two year follow up. Roots, 2012, 4.
25. Pradeepkumar M, Venkateshbabu N, Emmanuel S, Kandaswamy D. Efficacy of F file compared to ultrasonic techniques using scanning electron microscopy. N Y State Dent J. 2012 Aug-Sep;78(5):54-7.
26. RanjithKumar S, Velmurugan N, Roy A, Hemamalathi S. Comparative evaluation of regional bond strength of a custom made resin post system with a prefabricated resin post luted with self etch adhesives- An In vitro study. Indian J Dent Res. 2012 Jul- Aug;23(4):484-9.
27. Krithikadatta J. Research Methodology in Dentistry: Part I – The Essentials and relevance of research; J Conserv Dent 2012;15,5-11.
28. Krithikadatta J, Valarmathi S. Research methodology in dentistry: Part II- The relevance of statistics in research. . J Conserv Dent. jul- Sep 2012, Vol 15, issue , pg 206-213.
29. Priyanka R, Ballal S, Govindaraj J.Cytokines – Friend or Foe- An Overview A. Asian Journal of Experimental Biological Sciences. 2012, 3(3). 460- 475.
30. Bhardwaj A, Ballal S, Velmurugan N. Comparative evaluation of the antimicrobial activity of natural extracts of Morinda citrifolia, papain, and aloe vera (all in gel formulation), 2% chlorhexidine gel and calcium hydroxide, against Enterococcus faecalis: An in vitro study. J Conserv Dent. 2012, 15 (3), 293-297.
31. Ahuja P, Ballal S, Velmurugan N. Endodontic management of maxillary second molar with a single root and a single canal diagnosed with cone-beam computed tomography scanning: A case report. Saudi Endod J. (2012) Vol 2, Issue 2: 100-103.
32. Kottoor J, Velmurugan N, Ballal S, Roy A. Four rooted maxillary first molar having C-shaped palatal root canal morphology evaluated using Cone-Beam Computed Tomography: A Case Report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2011 May; 111 (5): e41-5.
33. Kottoor J, Velmurugan N, Surendran S. Endodontic management of a maxillary first molar with 8 root canal systems evaluated using Cone-beam computed tomography scanning: A Case Report. J Endod 37(5); May 2011: 715- 719.
34. Abarajithan M, Dham S, Velmurugan N. Comparison of Endovac irrigation system with conventional irrigation for removal of intracanal smear layer: an in vitro study. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2011; 112:407-411.
35. Vinothkumar TS, Tamilselvi R, Kandaswamy D. Reverse sandwich restoration for the management of invasive cervical resorption: a case report. J Endod. 2011 May;37(5):706-10.
36. Sumitha M, Kothandraman R, Sekar M. Evaluation of post surface conditioning to improve interfacial adhesion in post-core restorations. J Conser Dent. January to March 2011, 14(1):28-32.
37. Nandini S, Natanasabapathy V, Shivanna S. Effect of various chemicals as solvents on the dissolution of set white mineral trioxide aggregate: an in vitro study. J Endod. 2010 Jan;36(1):135-8
38. Anbu R, Nandini S, Velmurugan N. Volumetric analysis of root fillings using spiral computed tomography: an in vitro study. Int Endod J. 2010 Jan;43(1):64-8.
39. Kottoor J, Hemamalathi S, Sudha R, Velmurugan N. Maxillary second molar with 5 roots and 5 canals evaluated using cone beam computerized tomography: a case report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 2010 Feb;109(2):e162-5.
40. Gopikrishna V, Venkateshbabu N, Krithikadatta J, Kandaswamy D. Evaluation of the effect of MTAD in comparison with EDTA when employed as the final rinse on the shear bond strength of three endodontic sealers to dentine. Aust Endod J. 2011 Apr;37(1):12-7.
41. Abarajithan M, Velmurugan N, Kandaswamy D. Management of recently traumatised maxillary central incisors by partial pulpotomy using MTA: Case reports with two – year follow up. J Conserv Dent. 2010 Apr;13(2):110-3.
42. Kottoor J, Velmurugan N, Sudha R, Hemamalathi S. Maxillary first molar with seven root canals diagnosed with cone-beam computed tomography scanning: a case report. J Endod. 2010 May;36(5):915-21.
43. Kottoor J, Sudha R, Velmurugan N. Middle distal canal of the mandibular first molar: a case report and literature review. Int Endod J. 2010 Aug;43(8):714-22.
44. Albuquerque DV, Kottoor J, Dham S, Velmurugan N, Abarajithan M, Sudha R. Endodontic management of maxillary permanent first molar with 6 root canals: 3 case reports. OOOE. 2010 Oct;110(4):e79-83.
45. Sandhya R, Velmurugan N, Kandaswamy D. Assessment of root canal morphology of mandibular first premolars in the Indian population using spiral computed tomography: an in vitro study.. Indian J Dent Res. 2010 Apr-Jun;21(2):169-73.
46. Jayasimha Raj U, Mylswamy S. Root canal morphology of maxillary second premolars in an Indian population. J Conserv Dent. 2010 Jul;13(3):148-51.
47. Nandini S. Indirect resin composites. J Conserv Dent. 2010 Oct;13(4):184-94.
48. Krithikadatta J, Kottoor J, Karumaran CS, Rajan G. Mandibular first molar having an unusual mesial root canal morphology with contradictory cone-beam computed tomography findings: a case report. J Endod. 2010 Oct;36(10):1712-6.
49. Albuquerque DV, Kottoor J, Dham S, Velmurugan N, Abarajithan M, Sudha R. Endodontic management of maxillary permanent first molar with 6 root canals: 3 Case reports Oral surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2010; 110:e79-83.
50. Krithikadatta J. Clinical Effectiveness of Contemporary dentin bonding agent. J Conserv Dent. 2010 Oct;13(4):173-83.
51. Gopikrishna V, Pradeep G, Venkateshbabu N. Assessment of pulp vitality: a review. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2009 Jan;19(1):3-15.
52. Velmurugan N, Sandhya R. Root canal morphology of mandibular first premolars in an Indian population: a laboratory study. Int Endod J. 2009 Jan;42(1):54-8.
53. Rosaline H, Satish ES, Kandaswamy D. Detection of presence or absence of herpes simplex virus, Epstein Barr virus and human cytomegalovirus in infected pulp using a polymerase chain reaction. Aust Endod J. 2009 Apr;35(1):9-12.
54. Gopikrishna V, Abarajithan M, Krithikadatta J, Kandaswamy D. Shear bond strength evaluation of resin composite bonded to GIC using three different adhesives. Oper Dent. 2009 Jul-Aug;34(4):467-71.
55. Kulaindaivelu A, Ebenezer R, Sumitha M. Comparative Evaluation of the effectiveness of Nd:YAG LASER over other in house refurbishing methods for reconditioning stainless steel brackets Journal of oral and laser applications, Dec 2009.
Non – Indexed Journal:
1. Vasanthakumar A, Velmurugan N, Abharajithan M, JothiLatha S. Effects of cooling lignocaine hydrochloride for inferior alveolar nerve block – a randomised controlled trial. Endodontic Practice Today (2013) 2: 129-34.
2. Kotoor J, Denzil V Albuquerque, Velmurugan N. Variable Root canal Morphology of molars. World Dental Reporter, October 2010.