1. Platelet rich fibrin: A novel root coverage approach in JISP 2009; 13: 50 – 54. Dr. Anil kumar, Dr. Geetha, Dr. Uma, Dr. R. Vijayalakshmi, Dr. Anitha, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi.
2. Managerment of the posterior maxilla with sinus lift-review of techniques. Dr. Sunitha Raja Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery. August 2009; Volume 67 No. 8.
3. Prevalence of periodontal pathogens in coronary atherosclerotic plaque of patient undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery Dr. Jaideep Journal maxillofacial oral surgery Col 8, 108 – 113.
4. Treatment of furcation defect with a combination of PRF an bone graft – A case report, ENDO 2009; 3 920 127 – 135.
5. Effect of controlled release device containing minocycline micropsheres on the treatment of chronic periodontitis A comparative study vol; 13 issue : 2 May – Aug – 2009.
6. 16s r RNs – based detection of Treponema denticola and Eikenella corrodens in subgingival plaque and coronary atherosclerotic plaque of patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting [CABG] in Biomedicine 2009; 29: 132 – 137. Dr. Jaideep, Dr. D. Sakthisekaran, Dr. V.M. Kurien, Dr. Little Mahendra and Dr. R. Mythili.
7. Effect of Oil pulling on plaque induced gingivitis; a randomized controlled triple blind study IJDR vol; 20,issue Jan – Mar 2009.
8. Surgical exposure of an impacted maxillary canine and increasing a band of keratinized gingiva Dr. R. Vijayalakshmi, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Nisanth journal of Indian society of periodontology – vol 13, issue 3, Sep – Dec. 2009
9. 16s rRNA – based detection of oral pathogens in coronary atherosclerotic plaque Dr. Jaideep Mahendra, Dr. Little mahendra, Dr. Kurian V.M. Dr. Jaishnakar .K, R. Mythili, Indian Journal Dental Research, 21(2), 2010.
10. Periodontal restorative procedure surgical crown lengthening Dr. Anand P.B., Dr.T. Ramakrishnan The official journal Indian Dental Association madras branch Vol : 6 Issue : 3 July – Sep 2010.
11. Genetic polyorphiss in p[eriodontal diseases : An overview Dr.Vijayalakshmi, Geetha .A, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi Indian Journal Dental Research 21(4), January 2010.
12. Multispeciality approach in the management of patient with hereditary gingival fibroatosis Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Manmeet Kaur International journal of dentistry vol 2010, article ID 575979, 5 page Sep – Nov. 2010
13. Stress as an aggravating factor for periodontal diseases Dr. Little Mahendara, Dr. Jaideep Mahendara, Dr. Ravi david Austin, Dr. S. Rajasekhar, Dr. R. Mythili Journal of clinical and diagnostic research JCDR doi : 2264 (published online first 18thJune11.)
14. Effects of single episode of sungingival irrigation with tetracycline HCI or chlorhexidine: A clinical and microbiological study Dr. Munagala Karthik Krishna, Dr. Saravana Kumar Ravindran, Dr. Gopinath Vivekanandan, Dr. Ambalavanan Navasivayam, Dr. Tamakrishnan Thiagarajan, Dr. Ranjana Mohan, Journal of Indian society of periodontology – vol 15 issue 3 Jul – Sep 2011.
15. Treatment of black triangle by using a subepithelial connective tissue graft Dr. Plato Palathingal, Dr.Jaideep Mahendra, journal clinical and diagnostic Research vol;5, issue:8 December 2011.
16. Effect of a volatile smoke component (acrolein) on human gingival fibroblasts: An in vitro study, Dr. Nithya Anand, Dr. Pamela Emmadi, Dr. N. Ambalavanan Dr. T. Ramakrishnan Journal of Indian society of periodontology – vol:15, issue:4, Oct – Dec 2011.
17. A short communication article title “Root coverage using epithelial embossed connective tissue graft” authored by Dr.T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Manmeet kaur, & Dr. Kriti agarwal was published in Indian Journal of Dental research 22(5), Pg 726 – 728. Sep – Oct – 2011.
18. Dr. Jaideep Mahendra co-authored the article titled “Association between stress hormone and chronic periodontitis” published in Intl Journal of contemporary Dentistry January 2012 Vol 3 (1).
19. Scientific article titled “Flapless Implants Surgery’ a 2 – Year follow – up study of 40 implants” authored by Dr. Sunitha Raja was published in Oral Surg. Oral Med. Oral Pathol. Oral Radi. 2012 July.
20. Dr. Jaideep Mahendra co-authored a scientific article titled “Relationship between psychological stress, serum cortisol, expression of MMP – 1 & chronic periodontitis in male police personal” published in International Journal of Scientific & Engineering research, Vol 3, Issue 9, Sep 2012
21. Scientific article titled “Capillary hemangioma of gingiva mimicking as pyogenic granuloma report of two cases” authored by Dr. Janani .M, Dr. Gubernath.U, Dr. Jaideep Mahendra, Dr. Sivaramakrishnan .M, was published in the Journal of Interdisciplinary dentistry, Sep- Dec – 2012, Vol 2, Issue 3.
22. Scientific article titled “Effectiveness of a controlled release chlorhexidine chip (Periocol™ CG) as an adjunctive to scaling and root planing when compared to scaling and root planing alone in the treatment of chronic periodontitis: A comparative study”, authored by Dr. Kameshwari Kondareddy, Dr. N. Ambalavanan, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Saravanakumar was published in the JISP Vol 16, issue 4, Oct – Dec 2012.
23. Role of green tea as an antioxidant in periodontal diseases: The Asian paradox Dr. Babitha Nugala, Dr. Ambalavanan Namasivayam, Dr. Pamela Emmadi and Dr. P. Mohana Krishna Journal of Indian Society of periodontology Vol 16, Issue 3, Jul – Sep 2012.
24. A Clinical Radiological and IL – 6 evolution of subgingivally delivered simvastatin in the treatment of chronic periodontitis” Dr Avitha Rath , Dr. Jaideep Mahendra, Dr. Libby Thomas, Dr. Manmeet Kaur, Dr. N. Ambalavanan, Dr, T. Ramakrishnan was published in the International Journal of Drug Delivery 2013.71:4;1.
25. An overview of frenal attachments” Dr. . Priyanka, Dr. R. Sruthi, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Eammadi & Dr. N. Ambalavanan was published in the JISP Vol 17, (1) Jan – Feb 2013.
26. Dr. Jaideep Mahendra has authored an article titled “Genetic analyses of P. Gingivalis (Fima), A actinomycetemcomitans, and red complex in coronary plaque in the journal of investigative & clinical dentistry ( 2013), 4, 1-7.
27. Scientific article titled “Short – term effects of non – surgical periodontal treatment with & without use of diode laser in serum levels of reactive oxygen metabolites and clinical periodontal parameters in patients with chronic periodontitis – A randomized controlled trial” authored by Dr. Aarthi Balasubramanian, Dr. Ambalavanan, has been accepted for publication in Quintessence international.
28. A comparative clinical study of the efficacy of subepithelial connective tissue graft and a cellular dermal matrix graft in root coverage : 6 month follow up observation, Libby John Thomas, Pamela Emmadi, Ramakrishnan Thyagarajan, Ambalavanan Namasivayam, Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology – vol 17 issue 4, July – August 2013, pg 478 – 483.
29. Clinical effects of subgingivally delivered spirulina gel in chronic periodontitis cases : A placebo controlled clinical trial: Jaideep Mahendra, Little Mahendra, Jannani Muthu, Libby John, Georgios E. Romanos: Journal of clinical and diagnostic research 2013. Oct, Vol 7 (10): 2330 – 2333.
Non – Indexed Journal:
1. PRF – a novel approach to ridge augmentation and implant placement – A case report in Clinical dentistry 2009: 1:49 – 54. By Dr. Anil kumar, Dr. Geetha Ari, Dr. Uma Sudhakar, Dr. Vijayalakshmi, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi.
2. Double lateral sliding bridge flap with connective tissue graft for the coverage of denuded roots – A case report in JIDA 2009;1: 14 – 17. Dr. R. Vijayalakshmi, Dr. Anitha, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi
3. Congenital lower lip pits – A case report in JIDAT 2009; 1:3 Dr. R. Saravana kumar, Dr. Pamela Emmadi.
4. Lingual recession coverage – A case report in clinical dentistry 2009; 3: 48 – 51. Dr. Geetha, Dr. Anil kumar Dr. Anitha, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi.
5. Role of bioflavanoids in the management of periodontal diseases: An over view JIAPHD vol 2009 issue : 14.
6. Managerment of Gingival Hyperpigmentation by the surgical scalpel technique – Dr. Kanakamedala A.L., Dr. Geetha .A, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi Journal of Diagnostic research – 2010 April; (4) :2341 – 2346.
7. Comparision of enzyme alkaline phosphatase levels around Healthy and diseased Implants Indian Journal of multidisciplinary dentistry Dr. Prabhu M.N. vol 1, issue 3, March – April 2011.
8. Scientific publication titled Effect of diode laser in the treatment of periodontal pockets . A clinical and microbilogical study using polymerase chain reaction Dr. M. Priyanka, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. N. Ambalavanan, Dr. Pandi Suba .K, Prasanna C.C.Internation journal of current research and review vol: 03 issue 11 Noumber 2011.
9. A review article on “Preeclapsia an oral infectious etiology?” Dr. Little Mahendara, Dr. Jaideep Mahendara, Dr. Khushbu desai Indian Journal of dental scince vol:3 issue:3 page 37 – 40, 2011.
10. A review article on “Probiotics – An emerging in oral health” Dr. Little Mahendara, Dr. Jaideep Mahendara, Dr. Janani Muthu, Dr. Rajeshree :Biomedicine vol:31;no.3:2011
11. Effect of stress on teeth. Little Mahendara, Dr. Jaideep Mahendara, biomedicine 31(4):506-512, 2011.
12. A Biochemical study on an association between periodontitis rheumatoid arthritis and coronary artery diseases Dr. Jayamathi Govindaraj, Dr. Pamela Emmadi, Dr. Jesudas Prabhakaran A.C., Dr. Bhavani, Journal of Indian association of public health dentistry vol:2011, issue;17 suppl : II,
13. A Biochemical study on an association between periodontitis rheumatoid arthritis and coronary artery diseases Dr. Jayamathi Govindaraj, Dr. Pamela Emmadi, Dr. Jesudas Prabhakaran A.C., Dr. Bhavani, Journal of Indian association of public health dentistry vol:2011, issue;17 suppl : II,
14. Scientific article titled “Gingival crevicular fluid osteopontin levels in healthy and periodontally surgical treatment” – A comparative biochemical study Dr. P. Rajapriya Dr. Marilyn Thoas Dr. Pamela Emmadi, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. N. Ambalavanan International journal of current research and review vol. 03, issue 12, December 2011.
15. Scientific publication titled “ Evaluation of gingival blood flow by duplex doppler color flow imaging before & after periodontal flap surgery – A clinical study” – Dr. U. Gubernath, Dr. P.C. Rajaram, Dr. Biju Mammen, Dr. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Sunitha Raja was published in International Journal of current research & Review 2011( IJCRR ).
16. A Review paper titled was published in the IIAPHD authored by Dr. Anilkumar, Dr. Geetha, Dr. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi 2011.
17. Photodynamic therapy – A novel approach in pocket sterilization Dr. Janani Muthu, Dr. Jaideep Mahendra International journal of current research and review vol.04,issue:01 January 2012.
18. Host response modulation: A myth or reality? Dr. Kriti Agarwal, Dr. Jaideep Mahendra, Dr. Little Mahendra, Dr. Janani, Dr. Rajeshree, International journal of current research and review vol.04,issue:05 March 2012.
19. Vascular endothelial growth factor concentration in gingival crevicular fluid in diabeti and non-diabetic patients with periodontal disease – A biochemical study Dr. P. Rajapriya Dr. Marilyn Thoas Dr. Pamela Emmadi, Dr. T. Ramakrishnan, Dr. N. Ambalavanan International journal of current research and review vol. 03 issue 01 January 2012.
20. Review Melationin in oral health Dr. Jaideep Mahendra, Dr. Little Mahendra and M. Janani Biomedicine : accepted July – 2012: 32(3): 297 – 300.
21. Scientific article titled “Periodontal vaccine : A short synopsis” coauthored by Dr. Rajapriya was Published in the SRM Journal of Research in Dental Sciences, Vol 3, issue 4, 2012, Pg No 240 – 246.
22. Scientific article titled “Effects of tetracycline – containing gel and a mixture of tetracycline & citric acid – containing gel on non – surgical periodontal therapy” authored by Dr. Renny Paul George , Dr. Saravana kumar, Dr. Ramakrishnan, Dr. Pamela Emmadi & Dr. Ambalavanan was published in the Journal of Interdisciplinary dentistry, 24, (1), 2013 Pg 52 – 59.
23. Scientific article titled “Antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity of curcumin determined by using different in vitro and ex vivo models ” authored by Sai Krishore Borra, Prema Gurumurthy, Jaideep Mahendra, Jayamathi, Cherian and Ram Chand, was published in the Journal of Medicinal Plants Research May 2013.
24. Scientific article titled “Prediction of antiatherosclerotic activity spectra for curcumin” authored by Sai Krishore Borra, Prema Gurumurthy, Jaideep Mahendra, Jayamathi and Cherian was published in the Journal of Natural Pharmaceuticals, vol. 4, Issue 2, July 2013
25. Prediction of anti-atherosclerotic activity spectrum for curcumin: Sai Krishna Borra, Prema Gurumurthy, Jaideep Mahendra, Jayamathi, K.M. Cherian: Journal of Natural Pharmaceuticals Volume 4, Issue 2, July December – 2013.
26. Dr. Anitha Logaranjani co – authored scientific article titled “Zucchellis technique with GTR membrane for multiple gingival recession coverage-A case Published in the Journalof Scientific dentistry vol. 1 issue 3, 25-29. 2013.